15 Jun 2016

Challenge # 81 "They Say When You Marry In June"

Hello everyone,  So nice to be returning with another challenge for the next four weeks.
. Crafting is so good for you, enjoy your hobby.
********************************

Here at Sparkles we have again been overwhelmed with the creations added to our last challenge
#80 Animal Magic.
  We are grateful and do appreciate you taking the time to join in  our fun.
Helen N  has had the most difficult task in choosing the winners.
Firstly  let us see who the winner of the  prize is.

Little Claire Designs
winner's choice of 3 digis 


#113 - Jo L

Congratulations to Jo who has our won the prize
from our generous sponsor
 To claim your prize please email our
 Sponsor Hostess Helen at helenann_1971@yahoo.com  
 Please remember to collect your Winner's badge from the side bar. 
Once again thanks to our generous sponsor.
*****************
Our Top 3 Winners

In numerical order:

#27 - Liselot

#95 - Lorraine B

#109 - Lucy Woods


Such amazing and wonderful talent. 
Congratulations to you all, 
 Please remember to collect your well earned Top 3 Winner's badge.
*****************
Our Design Team Call has now ended, 
many thanks to all who applied,  more than we needed
at this time, so sorry we couldn't take you all. 
Please welcome  our new DT Members.

Amy
http://aocreations.blogspot.co.uk/


Hi, my name is Amy.  I am a stay at home mother to three amazing children.  My daughter is 17 and my two boys are 16 and 12, they keep me full of life and very busy at times. We live in Georgetown, Texas which is right outside of Austin, TX.  After growing up in a military family it is nice to stay in one place for a while.  I love to travel and of course craft.  I started scrapbooking 16 years ago and have been making cards for 6, I love both but right now card making is my favorite.  My style is more CAS then anything but I love trying new techniques and of course learning all styles. I'm very excited to be joining the DT for Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
*******************
Jacky


 I'm Jacky but also known as Paddington Fan. I live on the Hampshire / Surrey border with my long suffering husband and 16 year old son. Also at home are 2 mad guinea pigs, 2 lop eared rabbits and a few fish. I have been crafting in one way or another ever since I was a child. As kids, my sister and I spent many happy hours cutting pictures out of catalogues and magazines and sticking them into note books - perhaps that is where my addiction with paper started! I enjoy cross stitch and scrapbooking but really card making has become my main hobby in the last 8 years. I love colouring, especially cute animal images, pretty papers and of course stash shopping! I am delighted to be joining the team at Sparkles Monthly!!
*******************
Tracey




I'm married with 2 boys. I love to paper craft, card making ,scrap booking & a bit of jewellery.  
I'm very lucky to be on some brilliant design teams from all over the world! 

And so excited to be joining  
Sparkles.
*****************************
Exciting times ahead ladies. Welcome to the Design Team.
******************
For our next challenge
Our generous sponsor is
Bugaboo  7 digi stamps


Onto our next challenge.
Challenge # 81  
"They Say When You Marry In June"
A project for a wedding, a wedding anniversary or even an engagement.
Chosen by me (Caz)  so let's see the creations from the Design Team.

Amy



Babs


Cathy


Caz



Helen N


Helen P


Jacky


Maryvonne


Tracey


Vickie

Thanks to the Design Team for their wonderful inspiration.
If you would like to play along, please click on RULES,
            at the top of the page. Link your post with the  Blue In Linkz below.                       
Thank you for your visit. We will return on July 15th   with
a new challenge and of course our winners. Have fun.
Paper Playful are no longer announcing winners.




6 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for picking my card in your top 3.
    Gorgeous DT makes this month too
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the new DT members!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking my card in your Top 3! Congrats to the winner and other 2 Top ladies too.
    The DT cards are beautiful.
    Liselot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, so happy to be a winner this time......congrats to the top 3 too!
    Gorgeous Dt makes ladies!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry, but my link for entry #9 is wrong (something went wrong with my blog) - the link should be http://craftyhazelnut.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/wedding-day_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never believed in spells and magic until I experienced one sometime ago and it really worked for me.I was in love with this guy and he was in love with me too for 2years and we where making preparations to get married but to my surprise,his parents didn’t want his hand in the marriage cos of the religious difference.I was about loosing my man to another lady under the influence of his parents until I met a spell caster on net that claimed he can help me out.He helped me cast a very strong spell that helped change his parents mind and i noticed also that my mans love for me has greatly increased. We are happily married now. People with similar problems can contact the spell caster via eduduzadsontemple@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete